Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mini drugstore haul!


So yesterday I went shopping in Manchester and I bought a few little items I've been meaning to try for quite a while. I spent just under £30 on all these products. I will link all the products that are available online. 
First off is a product I've been wanting to try for absolutely ages! I've seen lots of reviews on this product and I thought i’d have to try it for myself. The ‘Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water’ I got this for £4.99 from Superdrug. I love the packaging, it looks so nice and bright. I thought i’d try this out as soon as I got home so I squirted a little bit onto a cotton pad and it wiped off my makeup completely really quickly without rubbing too hard. When this runs out this will definitely be another purchase!

next up is the Tecnic Illuminating Face Primer from Body Care for £4.95. this is like a dupe of Benefit’s “that gal” brightening face primer. i tested this out on my hand when i got home; it comes out like an off-white product with a shimmery kind of glow. i applied it onto my hand and it was so soft and it had a lovely natural glow with it. i don't know how long it lasts under makeup but i will do a first impression on it very soon with some other products.

this product is a repurchase as i love love love it! i did a product review which you can look at HERE. i bought this because my old one had run out and i got this in true ivory for £5.49

I also got these two gorgeous colours from Barry M. the gelly one is called Prickly Pear 428 and the matte one is called Malibu 420.  Both £3.99 This is the first time I've tried the gelly products by Barry M and obviously I had to try it as soon as I got home. The colour is like a pastel lilac and it is super shiny — I haven't even added any top coat. 

I've wanted to try and dark coloured lipstick for the autumn/winter and for a pound i thought why not? this colour is called wild berry from superdrug. when i applied the lipstick it's not that pigmented but i went over it a couple of times and it turned into a deeper berry colour. i was reading the reviews on the superdrug website when someone commented about the little screw part on the bottom. its for when you want to apply the lipstick with a lip brush. 

this is just an eyeshadow definer or a gel eyeliner brush I've been wanting one of these to try a smokier eyeliner with black eyeshadow to have a more natural look. this was from Body Care for £1.49

Now moving on to one of my favouriteeee shops: lush! Every time I walk in there its like I'm in a whole new world! Everything just smells great! i wasn't looking for any specific i just bought some bath bombs that smelt delightful! 
I got the fizzbanger which apparently has popping candy in it then i also bought the Dragon’s egg which apparently has different layers of colours. both smell absolutely gorgeous and they both have really powerful smells. i can't wait to use them, I will do a review on both of them after i have used them.
I then bought this little Charity Pot hand and body lotion for £1 which is given to charity. It smells gorgeous and a little bit does go a long way!

thanks for reading! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment