Wednesday 23 September 2015

Upbra Review* + Discount Code!!!

I was gifted this gorgeous Bra from Upbra.com  They were kind enough to also offer a 10% off discount code to my lovely readers and followers. This is available for any bra on the website just use WB-10P-50

I received the Miraculous Stay-Up Strapless Upbra, which in my opinion is the best one of the website. You receive straps with this making it a multi-way bra. 

I have always had a problem with my cleavage as my boobs are wide set so when I wear a 'normal' push up bra they just look like normal standard boobs with no push up bra, this Upbra enables me to get either a subtle or bigger cleavage. As it really does push them up!


On the cups there are small silicone hearts, these are so cute and make the bra stay up and latch onto your boob so they don't slip off. They hold really well and they're not uncomfortable in the slightest. Inside the cup there are plastic like cups that help keep your boobs up, when I first felt these I was so nervous because they felt painful, but, when I put it on I couldn't feel them at all. 






These are the magical pulleys that make everything happen. These are just like bra straps except they make your cleavage bigger and better. These attach onto latches that go all around the bottom of the bra, the closest you have them the smaller your cleavage will be, the further away the bigger your cleavage will be.
These are similar to the strapless bra attachments, they are quite tricky to use when the bra is on until you get practise. I suggest hooking the pulleys on the desired loop before putting the bra on. 


Again, like the hearts on the cups, silicone is presented all around the sides of the bra, this makes the bra stay up when the straps aren't on. They don't rub or move around on the skin, making it really nice to wear as you know the bra won't be moving all the time. 

Below are images of me wearing a normal bra compared to wearing the upbra



As you can see there is a huge difference in these bras and it really does work! It is super comfortable and it just feels like a normal everyday bra when worn. 

- When ordering a bra make sure you check the bra fittings as the US measurements tend to run a cup size smaller.
- I am wearing a 34 D in the M&S bra and a 34C in the Upbra. Both fit perfect.

use this code for 10% off the whole site!!! 
WB-10P-50


No comments:

Post a Comment