Sunday 17 August 2014

Favourites from AW14 - missguided!


I love this top, its just a simple black crop top. It'd be perfect for layering when the colder weather arrives. Also, it'd look just as nice under a wooly cardigan.

This coat is absolutely gorgeous! The pastel pink with the grey just looks adorable. The coat is like an 80's style bomber jacket with a twist since its longer than a usual one.

the print of this is so unusual but i love it! the colours on it will really suit autumn as they're dark but bold. i think it'd be really easy to pair things with this shirt and wear it at different occasions

This skirt looks so fluffy (it's so fluffy I'm gonna die, I'm sorry I had to) I don't normally go for pink items of clothing but this skirt is definitely an exception. It's really cute and I think it'd go really well with a cream knitted jumper tucked into it.

This is probably one of my favourite skirts I've ever seen! The material looks really thick (perfect for cold nights) and the print is perfect! I bet the skirt would look great with a pair of wooly tights and them Chelsea boots!

I have literally been looking for a pair of heeled Chelsea boots everywhere and these are actually the perfect pair! I love a good chunky heel on boots and they're just so beautiful! These will definitely be a purchase of mine in the near future. The gold buckle gives it a rock side to it and I adore them.


Hope you like the items I picked! Is it bad I'm happy autumn is coming? I love wearing warm clothes and drinking hot chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment