Wednesday 11 November 2015

My 3 favourite eye products!


Eye makeup products will forever be my favourite parts within makeup as I feel like any eye product can make your face look completely different. I'm going to show you what my favourite products are to use, which I use on a daily basis.

To fill my eyebrows in, I will without a doubt, use this eye pencil from YBF (your best friend) as it looks so natural to wear and it is really easy to use. It lasts all day and when applied its waterproof and it actually seems to last me more than a day if I've forgotten to take my makeup off from the night before. There's also no need for sharpening — just twist up each time you want to use it which is a life saver because I feel like youre wasting a product if you have to keep sharpening it. YBF eyebrow pencils match any hair colour depending on how hard you apply this; it's really simple for a natural or harsher brow and the small tip allows you to get thinner lines when filling in the tail. 

This beauty has been my number one for a while now, I recently did a review on this product and my opinions have not changed at all. I have been using this for about 7 months now and it is still my favourite eyeliner I have used. Being a pen, it's really easy to use and to make a wing; it lasts all day and its smudge proof and waterproof too. 



I have been using this mascara since I can remember and it's the one I've been continuing to use for over 5 years now. This hands down is the best mascara I have ever used in my life, it is so underrated its unbelievable. This gives volume and length to my lashes like no other mascara (not even 'they're real'). 

See images below for all these products used!


What are your favourite eye makeup products to use? Let me know in the comments :)





No comments:

Post a Comment