Wednesday 6 August 2014

OPI Nail Envy Review!


I used to always have really short weak nail as I picked them all the time and I wore false  nails/acrylics. However, I decided I wanted to grow them out, but they just kept breaking because they were so brittle. I tried using loads of different ‘nail strengtheners’ but literally nothing was working after I removed the product. 


Then I started using Nail Envy by OPI, as I got it last christmas, and I use it in my usual nail routine. Within 2 weeks of using it I noticed a huge difference; my nails weren't as bendy and they were actually growing. It tells you to “apply two coats onto bare nails then apply every two days” but after three days I would remove it and start all over again. I used it as a base coat then I would put a normal top coat on then the next day apply the Nail Envy over the top. 

My nails are over the ends and its something I never thought would happen. I will continue buying this again when I run out because I love it so much. I would definitely rate this a 10/10 and I recommend this product to anyone with short and/or brittle nails. There are 6 different types of Nail Envy to basically suit your nail type. I get the ‘Nail Envy Original’ as my nails aren't sensitive. 

thanks for reading! xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment